[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - Recommend me a series...

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

Recommend me a series...

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: Recommend me a series...

Postby pwb on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:02 pm

pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby Ace! on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:14 pm

I don't like Skyler, but I don't hate her. I get her motivation for everything, because her life sucks. Her husband disappears all the time while she's pregnant, he doesn't talk to her about anything, and he has cancer. She's aggravating just by existing, because I want the story to continue without these characters having to deal with real life.

I really liked Jesse until the . That seemed to come out of nowhere, and after a few episodes, I get why they did it, it just felt like a rough start. I have one more episode of this season to go, then it's on to season three!

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby Ace! on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Aw, man.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby pwb on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Yeah, it was. I like that they went there, though.

I just checked the wiki and man, no new Br Bad until July of 2011 at least! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, but that sure is a long time.
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby Ace! on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 pm

I don't. I mean, it's great that but I don't like that it happened like that.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby BaconFat on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Yeah I want to talk about this part but I have to do exams and shit. I will post soon though!!!
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby pwb on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Remember to do this, BaconFat!
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby Ace! on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Man, Walt is a fucking DICK. What an asshole.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby Ace! on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:29 pm

I'm on 3-7 right now, and while it took awhile to get going, I really like where its gone.

The first few episodes of this season were kind of frustrating, because every single character was making bad choices and being frustrating to watch. But now, now that everything has settled, I really like where all this is going.

It plays with your emotions perfectly, which is great and also terrible.

I haven't felt invested in the characters of a show for a really long time, and I like it. The story is totally meandering, it's not really going places very fast, and sometimes they cop out or are DOA , but the characters are what make this show so engaging.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby pwb on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Oh man, you're going fast! I don't want to say anything about how season 3 ends, but it goes without saying that I absolutely loved it and what they've got set up for season 4. I can't wait to read your thoughts on it.

God, I loved the
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby Ace! on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:34 am

I usually watch an episode or two every morning. I've got a nice set up out here, where I can watch a show on the can, then move everything to the shower and watch while I'm in there. It's nice.

So I've been burning through these. And I forgot to talk about my new favorite character: Gus. Gus is amazing.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby Ace! on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:53 am

I also like that Rian Johnson and John Dahl have directed some episodes! I like those guys (Red Rock West Forever!)!

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby geko on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 am

haha i just watched the 30rock episode where jack is "reaganing" that whole concept is so funny. i find weird parallels between jack and ray from achewood
geko
Alphabet Soup

Postby Ace! on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm on the last episode now and that thing that was in p's sig forever was FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby Ace! on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Seriously? That's it? That's it until July AT LEAST? What do they think this is, Battlestar Galactica?

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!