[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - Unmod Movie Night: D-WARS! SUNDAY 8PM EST!!!

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

Unmod Movie Night: D-WARS! SUNDAY 8PM EST!!!

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Unmod Movie Night: D-WARS! SUNDAY 8PM EST!!!

Postby mulligan on Sat May 23, 2009 8:37 pm

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) Go here: http://www.livestream.com/unmod or http://www.livestream.com/unmod/old for the classic view.
2) Watch and type words to unmodders! Everyone is invited!

=============================================

May 31st: Total Recall, hosted by Mulligan
June 14th:The Evil Dead, hosted by Mulligan
June 28th: Kindergarten Cop, hosted by Mulligan
July 5th: Cast a Deadly Spell, hosted by Leokef
July 19th: Big Lebowski, hosted by Mulligan
July 26th: Story of Ricki, hosted by Leokef
August 2nd: Over the Top, hosted by Ace!
August 9th: Mind Game, hosted by gorveg
August 16th: American Ninja 2, hosted by Ace!
August 23rd: Beard Mission, hosted by Leo/Pip
August 30th: The Hunted, hosted by Pip-igan
September 13th: Various Shows, hosted by Mulligan and gorveg
September 20th: Start the Revolution Without Me, hosted by Red Omen
September 27th: Slumber Party Massacre 2/Maniac Cop, hosted by Ace!
October 4th: Shorts, hosted by Leokef
October 11th: Ghost Dad, hosted by Pip
October 18th: Shorts due to lack of interest, hosted by gorveg
October 25th: Nightmare on Elmstreet 2: Freddy's Revenge, hosted by Mulligan
November 1st: Dr. Giggles/Maniac Cop 2, hosted by Ace!
November 8st: Shorts due to technical issues, hosted by gorveg
November 15th: 90s cartoons, hosted by Pip
November 29th: Robocop 1/2, hosted by Leokef
December 6th: X-Files due to technical issues, hosted by orual
December 13th: Death Wish 3, hosted by stan
December 20th: Christmas Special, hosted by Mulligan
December 27th: Rocko's Modern Life, hosted by Mobilisq
January 23rd: Brazil, hosted by Red Omen
January 24th:Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter Double Feature, hosted by leokef
February 1st:Ravenous/Automaton Transfusion Double Feature, hosted by stan
February 14th:TMNT 1/2, hosted by pip
February 23th: Brick, hosted by stan
February 28th: ELIMINATORS, hosted by Ace!
March 7th: Schitzopolis, hosted by gorv
March 14th: Fist of the North Star, hosted by leokef
March 21st: Chipmunk Adventure/Men Who Stare at Goats, hosted by FlankingLine/gorv
March 28th: In The Loop, hosted by pip
April 5th: UHF, hosted by Flankingline
April 11th: Motorama, hosted by Leokef
April 25th: Time Crimes, hosted by adondeva
May 2nd: The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard, hosted by Ace!
May 9th: Twister/Chipmunk Adventure, hosted by FlankingLine
? something probably in here cause gorv don't remember
May 30th: Return of the Living Dead, hosted by leokef
June 6th: Zombies of Mass Destruction, hosted by gorv
June 21th: Pet Sematary 2, hosted by leokef
???
September 12: The Sentinel (1977), hosted by Leokef
September 26: Last Action Hero/Big Trouble in Little China, hosted by Lightbunny
October 03: Storm Riders, hosted by Lightbunny
November 21: They Live and Dark Star
November 28 Freaked and Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
December 12 Pulgasari
December 19 After Last Season
December 27 Radioactive Dreams
January 2 Double Dragon
January 16 DOA
January 23 Dragon Wars

On the first Monday of every month, come in and learn about slapping and shooting. 10PM EST (7PM PST)

Monday, April 5th: Above the Law
Monday, April 19th: Hard to Kill
Last edited by mulligan on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 57 times in total.
mulligan
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Re: UnMod movie night

Postby Sauzer on Sat May 23, 2009 9:21 pm

we might want to move this to ser biz because i know that personally i forget to check this subforum for up to a month at a time
Sauzer
Immoderator

Postby leokef on Sat May 23, 2009 9:27 pm

More of a community thing anyway.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby mulligan on Sat May 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Suggestions for the movie open now. I need at least 3 days notice for the movie of choice so I can transcode the movie of choice.

Also, please move this to serious biz for more recognition.
Last edited by mulligan on Sun May 24, 2009 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
mulligan
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Postby ploppy on Sun May 24, 2009 12:03 am

I like this idea.
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby mulligan on Sun May 24, 2009 12:09 am

Suggest the movie that we want to watch, otherwise I will chose something that I have (probably Surf Ninja's :bong: ).
mulligan
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Postby ploppy on Sun May 24, 2009 12:16 am

Total Recall or Blade Runner: Final cut (I haven't seen this and want to see it)
ploppy
Angel's Friend

UnMod Movie Night

Postby mulligan on Mon May 25, 2009 8:45 am

I am putting this thread here because the original one in the TV/Movie sub-forum isn't getting much of a response (possibly due to it being in the TV/Moive forum). The original thread can be found . The reason for the repost is that if there is any interest I want suggestions as to what to broadcast. Pip so far is the only person to make a suggestion, and since I don't have what he wants I need a few days advance to acquire, rip, and transcode the movie.

If you don't want to view the other thread here is a synopsis. Since remod has a successful weekly event called Cake Army Theater, I figured we could do something similar. At this point I think once a month I can broadcast a movie where we can all watch and chat. The time frame and content is completely negotiable depending on what works best for everyone. Currently May 31st (next Sunday) is my plan for the first broadcast.
mulligan
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Re: UnMod Movie Night

Postby gorv on Mon May 25, 2009 10:00 am

We used to do this on IRC back in the day with Are You Afraid of the Dark, and occasionally movies. I remember watching Jesus Camp with molto, and it being pretty fun

I would definitely be up for this.
gorv
Inertia

Postby geko on Mon May 25, 2009 11:50 am

id be down as long as the movies dont suck
geko
Alphabet Soup

Postby ploppy on Mon May 25, 2009 12:04 pm

I'm down and I suggest Total Recall or Blade Runner final cut (haven't seen this and I've wanted to)
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby Neimonster on Mon May 25, 2009 1:14 pm

I'm in if it doesn't conflict with my schedule (due to time zone differences). I've done this a few times with people over IRC, though it's harder to synchronize.

Neimonster
Usurper

Postby Red Omen on Mon May 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Oh right, I got your PM and was going to move this, then got sidetracked. Sorry. The topics are merged, so some posts won't make sense.
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Eulogic on Mon May 25, 2009 3:54 pm

total recall is my favorite movie of all time i dont know if that makes me to watch it with you louts or not
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby mulligan on Mon May 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Two votes for Total Recall puts it in the lead. I have to make a decision before Wednesday so I can get the movie and prep it for streaming.

Also, what time works best for everyone that is interested?
mulligan
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Next

Return to Serious Business!