[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - UnMod Minecraft: 72.222.148.138

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

UnMod Minecraft: 72.222.148.138

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

UnMod Minecraft: 72.222.148.138

Postby Eulogic on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:38 am

We've moved to zj's server.

Address is 72.222.148.138
Last edited by Eulogic on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Eulogic
The Problem

Re: UnMod Minecraft

Postby Kingpun on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:52 am

my half-built shit is breath-takingly artistic
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby JM_Zen on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:54 am

I've been thinking of started this thread for ages. Thank you.

Also: Buddhist Swastikas, in or out? I have to admit I got used to the aesthetic, and all the neat things you can built with these, while on the pub servers.
JM_Zen
Cantaloupe Island

Postby Eulogic on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:59 am

i dont care what kind of swastikas (or anything else) you build, but if you think it's going to offend people i don't know why you would do it
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby JM_Zen on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:02 am

Oh, okay. But now it's telling me the 'Fartville' network doesn't exist?

EDIT: nevermind, I just had to uncapitalize 'fartville'.
JM_Zen
Cantaloupe Island

Postby Red Omen on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:33 am

crashed my browser
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Eulogic on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 am

use a different browser? or try updating flash?
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Sauzer on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:02 am

Sauzer
Immoderator

Postby Eulogic on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:09 am

We need an official cartographer. At the center of the map (opening to the southeast) is my Etruscan temple, with Sauzer's white tower (+ eye of Sauron) and docks to the northeast. Kingpun's wizard tower is around the temple, while JM_Zen's structure is to the southeast. My chic upscale apartment is to the west(ish), with a path past Rubik's Bay and Sauzer's blackwash castle to Eulogica Island (A.K.A. the Island of Abandoned Dreams) and my mausoleum. At the very south end of the map is a pirate cove and with the Gates of Australia opening to the ocean.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Kingpun on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:32 am

the pirate ship is looking pretty cool, thanks JM_Zen!
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby Kingpun on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:53 am

also im glad sauzer agrees with me on the merits of my incomplet
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby JM_Zen on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:53 am

Ditto, buddy!

Couldn't done it without your Argus eye.
JM_Zen
Cantaloupe Island

Postby The Tromboner on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:16 pm

You guys have built some amazing stuff! Right now, I'm building a huge, Shadow of the Colossus style skybridge. It will run from side to side, high in the sky.
^ Thank you, orual.
The Tromboner
Alphabet Soup

Postby The Tromboner on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:40 pm

You should all come on now, eulogic, stan and I are building cool stuff
^ Thank you, orual.
The Tromboner
Alphabet Soup

Postby Eulogic on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:26 pm

server down for potential upgrades