[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - UnMod Minecraft: 72.222.148.138

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

UnMod Minecraft: 72.222.148.138

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: UnMod Minecraft

Postby Eulogic on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:02 am

Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Red Omen on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:00 am

I've been altering with some textures of my own. Some are alternates included in the pack, others are mine. Gorveg requested this.

One of my favorite things about MixCraft is the sun.

I'm especially proud of the new torches. I replaced them with small landscaping lights. In order to preserve the illusion, I had to edit the particles file and remove the flame and smoke. It's not perfect, but everything looks much neater, more civilized.

Same for redstone torches.

Obsidian. More sleek, black, and monolithic. I'm not 100% happy, but I like it well enough. It's less hideous as a building material to compensate for the effort necessary to acquire it.

Ice. The original ice looked too much like pixel art in comparison to the more realistic textures. This was adapted from a photo, but like Obsidian, it's not perfect.

The diamond sword in MixCraft is a lightsaber. I turned it into an actual sword, sword of katana-like.

New lever. No screenshots of it in action, so I don't know how it really looks.

I tried making a new version of flint and steel that doesn't look ugly. Unfortunately, it's held sideways (pointing 90º to the left) so it doesn't look like a gun. I'll have to come up with an alternative.
Attachments
Mixcraft HD.zip
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 36 times
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby gorv on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:21 am

I finished the puzzle tower. It fucking rules.

Anytime you want to run it, just say.
gorv
Inertia

Postby Ace! on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:22 am

The longer I don't play this game, the more behind in this game I feel.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby dkhighwind on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Announcing a new wing of Negaduck Fortress:

The Ace! de Sexcock Lovenasium
dkhighwind
Tarantula

Postby Xerox on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:38 am

I'm working on a (go here for the screenshots and for any updates), which you can download . The terrain.png is around 80% finished, and I have a mock-up GUI in place (though it's likely to change). I still have a bunch of things left to do, like the items.png, kz.png, and all the mobs (which I'll probably give up on because I give up on everything).

Still, it's coming along. What do you guys think?
Xerox
Cantaloupe Island

Postby ploppy on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:16 pm

TROMBONER A FLOOR IN YOUR HOUSE WOULD BE COOL I GUESS
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby BaconFat on Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:13 pm

NOTICE TO REMEDY
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby dkhighwind on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:20 pm

FUCK HITLER OLIVE
dkhighwind
Tarantula

Postby Sauzer on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Sauzer
Immoderator

Postby dkhighwind on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:06 am

Can we do controlled fires? Like, have a stone-surrounded vault with trees growing in it? Harvest the wood, set fire to the remains to get rid of all the leaves, repeat?
dkhighwind
Tarantula

Postby Red Omen on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:23 am

I'd like to do this. Last time I tried using fire went... badly. A stone vault would make clearing the damn leaves much easier.

I'll build one next time I'm on.
Red Omen

Postby dkhighwind on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:25 am

It seems like a good idea, but I don't want something that backfires or crashes the server...
dkhighwind
Tarantula

Postby Red Omen on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:30 am

If we partition the vault, it won't be a problem.
Red Omen

Postby dkhighwind on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:43 am

I'm building one now near the farms.
dkhighwind
Tarantula

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!