[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - UnMod Minecraft: 72.222.148.138

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

UnMod Minecraft: 72.222.148.138

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: UnMod Minecraft

Postby ploppy on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:40 pm

ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby dkhighwind on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Also, Rem rebuilt his house, this time out of fire.

Also also, Negaduck Fortress needs raw wood. And coal. And lava. Buckets of lava. And somebody to tell me how to make a stairwell that doesn't look like ass because I am obviously failing on that front.
dkhighwind
Tarantula

Postby gorv on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 pm

gorv
Inertia

Postby dkhighwind on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Stairs are good for compact spaces, but I won't use base cobble or wood for my grand hall. 'Sides, I have the space, just not the artistic talent.
dkhighwind
Tarantula

Postby Red Omen on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:06 pm

I made a spiral staircase for the huge tower in Fort Booger. It wasn't that hard. I got the blueprints for a perfect sphere , picked the widest point of the sphere (the middle), and put half-steps two wide all the way around. At some points, it needed to be three, since the wall pushed you out of the way and effectively made it one wide.
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Red Omen on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby ploppy on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:46 pm

we'll get this patch and then putting blocks down or something else p essential will cease to work
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby gorv on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:47 pm

gorv
Inertia

Postby Eulogic on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:13 pm

pfff
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Sauzer on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Sauzer
Immoderator

Postby rem on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 pm

rem
Cantaloupe Island

Postby gorv on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 pm

The remains of the Drunklogic fire is still burning out near Syltek, if anyone wants easy wood.
gorv
Inertia

Postby Sauzer on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:00 pm

<@Sauzer> i got on mc for a bit and saw someone stole a diamond block from my house
<@Sauzer> and then i saw pip's house had a diamond block over the door so i smashed all his windows broke his floor up destroyed his trees
<@Sauzer> and then i had an idea and sure enough there was a diamond block in the thieves guild vault
Sauzer
Immoderator

Postby ploppy on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:38 pm

i wouldnt steal from u dogg i dont steal cuz im not a faggot :cry:
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby rem on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:59 pm

hey sauzer it was me who stole that block of soil that replaced the stolen diamond, I am not 1st tier unfortanately I take the remains of the stolen one day I will kill you Gollggagh
rem
Cantaloupe Island

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!