[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

Postby Leon on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 am

Grindan.

Drinkan.

PS3-an

or go back to

Sleepan.

Choices choices.
Leon
Usurper

Location: Where ever the hell I am I probably don't like it all that much.

Re: It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

Postby Horseboy on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:05 am

Why did you make every verb, even the made up ones, end in -an?

Have some German pop music.
Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby orual on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:47 pm

"-an" instead of "-ing"

So what did you end up doing Leon?
...asleep on the job...
orual
Cantaloupe Island

Location: In the not-too-distant future, somewhere in time and space

Postby Leon on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:57 pm

PS3-an.
readan.

and then went back to bed at about 5 or 6.
Leon
Usurper

Postby Neimonster on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:52 am

I pulled an all-nighter, because I am a stupid person. I just want to sleep, but if I go to bed now, I'll wake up 8-12 hours too early.

Neimonster
Usurper

Postby Leon on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:25 am

I just finished reading my last book. It's 5AM.

FUCK.

I wonder if I am missing any books related to the Drizzit series? Lets seeeeee....the ghost king. I think that's it. And I'm going to wait for that to come out in paperback before I get that. THEN I'll get all of them in Hardback and start up my personal library of nerdy books and things.
Leon
Usurper

Postby Neimonster on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:10 pm

I fell asleep watching Venture Bros., and was awakened by my brother after two hours. Should be able to go back to sleep at a decent hour.

Neimonster
Usurper

Postby Horseboy on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby leokef on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:34 am

Midnight thread anyone.

Right now I'm very carefully typing up a message to a coworker over Facebook. She kinda started barking up my tree these past couple days, and I'm hoping I can politely dissuade her from pursuing further.

Or in Leon parlance,

Rejectan.

Also MST3K-an. It's like a sleep-aid with me these days.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Horseboy on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:45 am

I got up an hour earlier today because I couldn't finish my homework yesterday. And if it takes less time than planned at least I will have time for coffee and a cigarette.

Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby Flamewave on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:18 am

Flamewave
Usurper

Postby Red Omen on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:52 am

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby leokef on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:34 am

Well, she's writing me hella long messages and E-mails, filling me in on her personal life with excessive use of the term "lol," siccing our coworkers on me, inviting me to coffee, quoting poetry (I usually carry a book of poetry with me to work for downtime).

She's twelve years older than me and the attraction is not there on this end, not even for just coffee. Ugh.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Blitz on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:54 am

Is she at least a looker.
Blitz
Oingo Boingo

Postby Red Omen on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:57 am

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Next