[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

Postby Horseboy on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:48 pm

just came back from a great bbq

there was meat and wine and cake in unlimited quantities

man i cant remember the last time ive been this decadent

it was incredible

Have some German pop music.
Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby Leon on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:27 am

I think I'm just going to buy a copy of xenogears off of ebay. Less of a headache that way. Unless it doesn't work. Then I'll be in the same situation.
Leon
Usurper

Location: Where ever the hell I am I probably don't like it all that much.

Postby leokef on Sat May 01, 2010 1:23 am

leokef
The Sandlot

Postby leokef on Sun May 02, 2010 2:22 am

2 AM again. Raining outside. It's friggin' May. Sheeeit.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby leokef on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 am

Lacking my video card, I've been a bit at a loss for stuff to do at this late hour (besides sleep). This is usually when I indulge myself with a game, being alone and otherwise unoccupied. I feel myself closing in on some work, so I probably won't have too many more of these nice, long nights. Not that I'll miss them entirely.

Anyway, I'm close to starting on a new painting. I decided, instead of a floating city or Jerusalem, I will paint my church's new building. For about a year now, we've been gathering in a gymnasium: in fact, the very same gymnasium in which I took PE in high school. Thankfully, we finally scrounged enough money to start work on a church. How sweet it will be to have a building of our own. My parents and I decided to independently keep a photographic chronology of the construction work--especially since the church building is a four minute drive from our house. Easy enough. I think I have enough photos to make a nice portrait of the building, hopefully nice enough to offer as a gift when it comes to opening day.

I just gotta work out how I might make the painting suitably dramatic and eye-catching without being cheesy.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Leon on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:27 am

Wow, haven't been in this thread in a while.

Lately I've been playing FFXIV till 4 or 5 AM.
Leon
Usurper

Postby Martin Penwald on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:08 am

Martin Penwald
Omelette Elemental

Postby Flamewave on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Flamewave
Usurper

Postby leokef on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Heh, actually walking isn't much of an option for us, given our semi-rural location. No sidewalks and people tend to drive very fast along these roads.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby leokef on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:46 am

In these late hours, I sometimes think about how I do not like the nightlife. I do not like to boogie. I like to sit and imagine. Is there a place in the world for one such as I?

Today I made a breakthrough, coming up with a title for my painting of the robot from Metropolis:

A Lady Bronze in Beauty Waiting

A gold doubloon to whoever gets the reference.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Leon on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:12 am

I don't get the reference but if you don't give me the gold I'll beat you up. :cowboy:

FFXIV, once you get past the flaws, is really fun.

And they are fixing the vast majority of the issues that people were complaining about.
Leon
Usurper

Previous

Return to Serious Business!