[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

Postby leokef on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:40 am

I've gotten into the habit of staying up until 2:00 or so and not getting out of bed until 11:00 or so. I've really sunk into my unemployment. Gonna have to change this. Working on the outline for the summer project. Coming along pretty good. Wondering about my life. It's getting warm again. I hope it rains soon. I've had enough bright, warm, dry days for the moment. Need something to break up the monotony. Wonder if I should follow up with the BLS. Need to shave tomorrow. Need a haircut too. I should get to sleep if I'm going to start waking up earlier.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby mobilisq on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 am

the fucking fire alarm in my building is going off

the fire department cant shut it off because theyre apparently too fucking lame to break the door the main controls or whathaveyou are behind

there is no emergency contact number for maintenance as far as i can discern

i want to fucking kill someone
mobilisq
Chutzpah

Postby Martin Penwald on Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Martin Penwald
Omelette Elemental

Postby leokef on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:13 am

Supposed to rain today but it all went north of us, with some of that fabled golf ball-sized hail. We're supposed to rain tomorrow. They're also predicting a phenomenal drop in temperatures over the next two days, with the high going down thirty degrees. Sounds beautiful.

I've mourned Brittany Murphy enough, so I changed my sig to the three storms again. Man I love their poses.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Leon on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Could you provide a torrent to said movie? I'm looking for somthing to watch after class tonight.
Leon
Usurper

Location: Where ever the hell I am I probably don't like it all that much.

Postby Horseboy on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 pm

man i keep staying up way too long everytime i play dorfs

Have some German pop music.
Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby Leon on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:24 am

I think imma stay up reading Vinland Saga. Then Go to bed and wake and go get free food stuffs from my school.
Leon
Usurper

Postby leokef on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:00 am

Well, looks like my opportunity at the BLS has gone busto. Haven't gotten a response from them yet and they should be filling the position in two weeks. I'd follow up, if only to bitch about their lack of response, but I've kinda decided the job would be too far to drive anyway. Between my distaste for urban driving conditions and my car's already extensive mileage, the commute would be one serious burden. Probably best to find something closer by.

But still mostly just looks like shit closer by. Maaaan.

Oh hey Leon.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby ploppy on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:36 am

god damn it im so bad at studying
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby Smasha on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:32 am

This paper I'm working on is a monster. Huge. Probably will be twice as long as the upper word limit asked for. I need to hope it will be accepted. Because I can't know.

My last paper before I'm done all my majors. I'll still be in school in the summer, but this paper carries a certain psychological or sentimental weight.
Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby ploppy on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:06 am

I have a research paper due wednesday and I have not started it.

It is 19 pages long.
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby BaconFat on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:44 am

G'luck.
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby Leon on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:51 am

Yeah really man, what the hell.

It's not 2 AM here in california yet, but I've been working on 6inx6in art project for the past 4 hours. The only reason I am stopping now is because I am starting to loose feeling in my right hand.
Leon
Usurper

Postby ploppy on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:55 am

this is the 2nd night in a row ive spent looking through old threads and memlane stuff.

cant help but feel all kinds of bummed out.
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby leokef on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:55 am

leokef
The Sandlot

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!