[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: It's 2AM, what to do what to do.

Postby Leon on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 am

I have to create something along the lines of this

I'm using an original tribal design(black and white) with a spiral, everything inside the spiral gets inverted color wise. ill post it when I'm done.
Leon
Usurper

Location: Where ever the hell I am I probably don't like it all that much.

Postby ploppy on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:25 am

ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby Leon on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:21 am

Leon
Usurper

Postby leokef on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:44 am

Hey that's pretty cool, Leon, if a little disorienting and unwieldy.

Speaking of art and creative things, I've got to finish a story of mine I've been working on, but since I've given up on my Facebook profile, I don't really have a place to publish my stuff anymore. Maybe it's time I tried real publishing, but I don't really know where to start. Anybody know of a reputable place offhand? Guess I could go get a Writer's Market book.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Leon on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:55 am

goo gal.

I just finished this not to long ago.

Leon
Usurper

Postby leokef on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:40 am

Even though I'm tired, I'm a little reluctant to sleep tonight. I've had nightmares very frequently these past couple weeks, and today my mind was turned toward horror. I was thinking about horror films, particularly Nightmare on Elm St. For a long stretch today, I couldn't get that song out of my head: 1, 2, Freddy's coming for you...

Not that I'm afraid of Freddy--although I am afraid that the forthcoming remake will be another disaster of contemporary reinvention--but merely nightmares in general. And not so much their content, but the fact they're coming at me at a time when I feel better about myself and my life. I should be having good dreams, thinking only on the positive as I've done the past week or so. What gives.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Horseboy on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:20 am

i had that exact same problem towards the end of last year. it also went away all by itself. i dont know why.

Have some German pop music.
Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby Eulogic on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:39 am

I can't remember the last time I've had a real nightmare. I have weird dreams, but none of them are particularly scary or disturbing.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Horseboy on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:15 am

when i fall in love with a girl she usually appears in my dreams

Have some German pop music.
Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby Neimonster on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:39 am

So, instead of searching for the girl of your dreams... You are searching for the dream of your girl? I think that's the better way to go.

Neimonster
Usurper

Postby Red Omen on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Sam...
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Smasha on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:33 pm

I like that.
Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby geko on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:33 pm

one time i fell in love with a girl in a dream that was completely made up. i woke up and missed her for a few days, it was strange. i still remember what she looks like.
geko
Alphabet Soup

Postby Smasha on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 pm

I once had a strange dream where I was cuddling in the dark with my former boyfriend's ex boyfriend. There were small blinking lights in the distance; we might have been in a car parked some distance from a highway, we might have been on a hill overlooking a town, or we might have been looking up at stars. There was no sex. We were saying very sweet things to each other, like we were lovers. It was one of the few dreams I've had where, immediately after waking up, I wished I was still sleeping, so the dream would continue.

Then I thought a little more, and the dream became weird, almost shameful. I've never met this guy in person, though I know him online. I can't even be sure that the way he looked in the dream really matches the few photos I've seen of him. I was never attracted to him when awake, either. The dream was like I displaced my affections for one person onto someone else.
Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby geko on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:01 pm

geko
Alphabet Soup

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!