[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - The Tester

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

The Tester

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

The Tester

Postby Ace! on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:27 am

Reality TV has finally hit its nadir: people are now competing for a JOB. Not millions, not a recording contract, not even a business connection, but a simple, minimum wage job, one that involves playing one section of broken, far from complete product all day, every day, forever.

What's almost funnier are the fact cards about every competitor. Everyone here is at least 20 years old. The oldest game listed is Final Fantasy VIII. First, out of eleven grown ups who all profess to "love games", how is the oldest "favorite game" only eleven years old? Second, how is Final Fantasy VIII OR Metal Gear Solid 2 ANYONE'S favorite game? Out of all the games out there, in the world, which "gamer" would choose either of those games as their number one game?

Would I be on this show? You better fucking believe it. Would I mock it heartily? You bet I would! I can only hope these poor bastards think the way I do. I can't wait for this.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Re: The Tester

Postby gorv on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 am

jesus christ

what channel is this on? when?

this sounds downright offensive
gorv
Inertia

Postby Red Omen on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 am

Though not especially attractive, "Star" looks like a beast in the sack.

But seriously the idea of this show makes me kind of nauseous.
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Alceste on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:45 am

While I didn't read the other contestants' favorite game choices, I can see why one would put down FF8 as the whole event is sponsored by PlayStation. I bet they're a FF4/6 fan but didn't want their chances dashed by picking a game initally released on a Nintendo console.

And I agree with Red, sort of. Sexual prowress potential aside, (decent) tattoos and piercings make ho-hums into thumbs-ups.
Alceste
Usurper

Postby leokef on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:02 pm

Saw this on the PS blog some time back. It is pretty sad, at the least because this is one of the first big releases of original content for the Playstation Network, and it's a ridiculous reality show. An awfully fast trip to the bottom of the entertainment trash bin.

I believe it's supposed to be Playstation Network content, gorv, so you'll need a PS3 or PSP. Although they'll probably release episodes online, I'd imagine.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Red Omen on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Alceste on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:07 pm

I hadn't watched the her audition video, and I totally see it.

Thrown in with what she's willing to do to her body (tats and such) make you wonder what she's willing to do with it as well! :lickitung:
Alceste
Usurper

Postby BaconFat on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Console gamers...
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby pwb on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 pm

FFVIII isn't that bad of a favorite game. Some people list FFX as theirs.
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby leokef on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 pm

You guys are friggin' fags. Roni's the winner among that bunch. Sounds like she got the right experience being raised by a single mother, and it's led to a strong-willed, positive character in her. Goes a long way in a woman, in my opinion. Plus she's got a nice rack and I have no doubt about the booty. And she evidently shares my passion for Resident Evil.

I mean, seriously guys. Star's favorite characters are "Rinoa and Squall." What do you think you're getting into.

As for the favorite games, all of them are cliche as hell.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Alceste on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Yeah, but she's black.
Alceste
Usurper

Postby pwb on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:30 pm

pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby pwb on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Plus Roni's like Steve Urkel combined with Michael Jackson. Star's like a homely white girl crossed with some bad tattoos. Is anyone still confused here.
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby Alceste on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Alceste
Usurper

Postby pwb on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:40 pm

what are you, one of those faggots that can't appreciate a nice big ass

or just a RACIST
pwb
is pretty rad!