[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - The Tester

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

The Tester

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: The Tester

Postby Alceste on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Sigh, I can't even keep a straight forum face for cultural fears of being mislabeled as either a racist or a disliker of good-looking women of different cultures or heritage.

I propose a Roni-Star threesome.

Edit: Dammit, cut off by the puwbes!
Alceste
Usurper

Postby pwb on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Star is what I like to call a Triple Bagger: two bags on her head (in case one falls off) and a third on yours (just to be sure)
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby leokef on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Give em what for, pwb. Don't know what's driving these guys straight to the skank. It's sad, really.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Red Omen on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Like I said - she's not good-looking, and probably unpleasant. I'm just speculating that she shags like a jungle cat.

Roni is much better looking.
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Bagel Fuzzynuts on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Bagel Fuzzynuts
Pepsi-Cola

Postby mobilisq on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 pm

any thread that bagel posts in is now a thread about bagel

so hey when you gonna be near jacksonville again

guess i shoulda called you when i was in savannah
mobilisq
Chutzpah

Postby FlankingLine on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:54 pm

FF8 is also one of my 5 favorite games. Every time I play it I have a great time. Also, I don't have a lot of the same problems with the characters and plot that other people do. The orphanage amnesia thing doesn't strike me as any worse than many other RPG twists. Plus, while most people view Squall as terrible and annoying, I kind of saw it the other way. He's a frickin' mercenary and his fellow fighters and his BOSS are all worried that he's not expressing himself and being social. He's supposed to kill stuff and he's good at it so shut up everyone.

Also I hate the portrayal of his character in Dissidia because it reinforces all the stuff about Squall that other people hate about him but I didn't see as being that prevalent.

Also something about a reality show?

EDIT: If further proof is needed that FF8 is the best game

FlankingLine
Immoderator

Postby Bagel Fuzzynuts on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:23 pm

Bagel Fuzzynuts
Pepsi-Cola

Postby Ace! on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby gorv on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:41 pm

No one listed Shadow of the Colossus, or Ico. This show is bullshit.
gorv
Inertia

Postby Ace! on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Also, I'm not saying FF VIII is a BAD game. I really liked it a lot, but to be the BEST GAME you've played, out of ALL the games ever made? That's a lot of games to put that hot mess ahead of.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby CapnHulk on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 am

The Sci-Fi channel had a gamer-related reality show a while ago that was pretty hilarious.

"HERE, TRUE-GAMERS, PLAY THIS FUCKING EASY SONG IN ROCK BAND AND THEN PLAY IT IN REAL LIFE!"

They were all awful.
CapnHulk
Etymology

Postby gorv on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 am

I watched an episode or two of that. It was absolutely terrible.

they had to play that donnas song because the donnas were the judges

what a bad show
gorv
Inertia

Postby FlankingLine on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:18 am

FlankingLine
Immoderator

Postby leokef on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:39 am

Honestly not sure which I would rather watch in a trashy TV show: the crowd of casual poseurs that popular entertainment regularly misapplies the term "gamer" to or the crowd of socially maladjusted, whiny fanatics that really take their videogames seriously.
leokef
The Sandlot

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!