[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - ~Urbandead~ CURRENTLY: The Escape!!!

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

~Urbandead~ CURRENTLY: The Escape!!!

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

~Urbandead~ CURRENTLY: The Escape!!!

Postby BaconFat on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 pm

G'day!!!!

Who wants to play urbandead again? Gorveg and I are going to pick it up for a bit.

Here is the old thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2731

If there are noobies around they are welcome to play but I'm more keen in getting everybody's old, skilled characters up and running. We're sending our zombies to Dunnel hills in the west and our humans to Pescodside.

Accounts don't expire so all you have to do is remember your username and STAND UP. Remember it only takes 10 minutes a day to play. Who's in?
Last edited by BaconFat on Tue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.
BaconFat
Teuton

Re: Urbandead Again

Postby Martin Penwald on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:55 am

I might do this if I remember my password. Had only one character though IIRC.
Martin Penwald
Omelette Elemental

Postby Horseboy on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:49 am

heh my characters still there

outside the rothwell building in penny heights

going west then

edit: got to galbraith hills

also, i forgot, do i get brain rot?

Have some German pop music.
Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby Martin Penwald on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:51 am

Churchous Avenue in Penny Heights here. On my way to Dunnel Hills.
Martin Penwald
Omelette Elemental

Postby mobilisq on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:43 am

i have brain rot hb

this is its use:

Brain Rot (Zombie is harder to DNA-scan, and can only be revivified in a powered NT building using NecroNet access.)

basically i want to remain a zombie. do you?

also i am somewhere in vine town making my way northwest. i got two kills already and remember why this entertained me
Last edited by mobilisq on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
mobilisq
Chutzpah

Postby Horseboy on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:46 am

well yeah but there are human skills useful for zombies right

edit: i just remembered. i wanted to get a flak jacket.

also bacon the link to your profile in the old thread actually points to mine

Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby mobilisq on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 am

just get flesh rot too
mobilisq
Chutzpah

Postby gorv on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Yeah, they added body building for zeds under brain rot.

Personally, I like having the ability to become human. I'm loaded to the brim with guns, waiting for an unwitting human to give me a poke.

Druuuuu: http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=851355
gorv
Inertia

Postby Kingpun on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:01 pm

cripes, urbanded again
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby BaconFat on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Yeah flesh rot gives you the advantages of the human Bodybuilding skill and having a flak jacket. In the old days it was worth getting revived, finding and jacket and buying that skill but flesh rot does the same thing (but doesn't stack obv.) I already have bodybuilding and a jacket so I'm not going to get brain rot (needed for flesh rot) unless I start getting the shits with combat revives.

I've made my way to Dunnel Hills now... via a few low health harmanz chilling on the street. There are lights and baricades here and there. We should be able to have some fun.

Who has human characters? The mall in at the south of Dulston is torn to pieces and isn't really viable for supplies... I'm hoping the zeds will move on soon and then I'm going to start rebuilding.
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby Eulogic on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 am

baconfat told me i didnt need to hide overnight and i got headshotted and it costs 15 ap to stand up

fuck you faggots
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby BaconFat on Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:11 am

Haha yeah that happens... once you get ankle grab it's easier to stand up.
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby Horseboy on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 am

Okay, reached Dunell.

Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby gorv on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 pm

My Zed is right outside Dunell, and my PKer is in Pescodside.

Let's roll.
gorv
Inertia

Postby Horseboy on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:03 pm

theres a bunch of zeds around club meade or we could go for that ostrehan towers phone mast

Horseboy
Left Tackle

Next

Return to Serious Business!