[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - ~Urbandead~ CURRENTLY: The Escape!!!

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

~Urbandead~ CURRENTLY: The Escape!!!

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: ~Urbandead~ CURRENTLY: Chillin' again.

Postby Martin Penwald on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Martin Penwald
Omelette Elemental

Postby Eulogic on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:59 pm

THEN YOU ARE ALL IN THE WRONG PLACE BECAUSE THIS IS HUMAN CENTRAL NOW COME HELP ME
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Eulogic on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:14 am

you guys are all jerks
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Horseboy on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:26 am

no eulogic you are the jerks

and then eulogic was a zombie

Have some German pop music.
Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby Eulogic on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:16 pm

i've been asking for your help for so long and nobody helps and nobody is running this ship and you should all help me because you should
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Alceste on Tue May 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Not sure if anyone is still playing, but there's the Woodborne Building in Owlseybank. It's a revive clinic, which means they keep the doors open and the pantry stocked to the brim with dinner.

Didn't realize it was a revive clinic until I went in, got revived in ~10 seconds of being there, then got called a prick by someone (Presenze) for shooting people in a revive clinic. Hahaha, I'm going to enjoy snacking here for some time.
Alceste
Usurper

Postby BaconFat on Wed May 12, 2010 6:33 am

I still use my action points most days... it's just that there is no real human resistance any more so I never find a need to coordinate. Usually I just wander up to whatever has zombies out the front of it and roll on in.
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby Eulogic on Wed May 12, 2010 10:31 am

alceste, you're in my territory now

i'll enjoy snacking with you
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Alceste on Wed May 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Swedish. Going to have to hit this hard as the place is stocked with people wielding needles. I've got a day before I'm full on ap again.
Alceste
Usurper

Postby Eulogic on Thu May 13, 2010 2:45 pm

i've already moved back on up to peddlesden. come help me kill the bascombe building.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Alceste on Fri May 14, 2010 12:11 am

Got there just in time to... ransack it.
Alceste
Usurper

Postby gorv on Mon May 17, 2010 5:37 pm

I opened Bascombe but didn't have the AP to give it a wreckin'.
gorv
Inertia

Postby gorv on Tue May 18, 2010 11:09 pm

got revived, and am scouting

Some buildings in N peddlesden, no people.

A few strays on Peddles/Chudley border to the east. particularly the Reid Library. If you move straight east from bascombe, youll see it. there are two NTs there, but they're both already down. I recommend we move that way.
gorv
Inertia

Postby mobilisq on Wed May 19, 2010 9:00 pm

is anyone else in eastonwood

ive found lots of food
mobilisq
Chutzpah

Postby Eulogic on Sun May 23, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm grinding rot revive points for easy xp because I'm a dick.
Eulogic
The Problem

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!