[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - FL's defunct dungeoneering game

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

FL's defunct dungeoneering game

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: Unmod D&D Game Thread - 9/16 at 11:00 eastern

Postby Kingpun on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:31 am

so it brings together the flavour of many varied classes with the smooth texture of the level 1 dip
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby Eulogic on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:43 am

basically i needed at least a 5 base fort save which can only be done by level 5 by multiclassing a lot

i chose classes that would add fun (and sometimes useful) things to my character. my BAB is not great at this point, but the incarnate level helps to make up for it, as i'll get 2 +1 attack/damage bonus soulmelds from that. it also gives me an aura of evil and detect good. i'll be able to identify items for free from my dfa level (and gain access to dragontouched and breath weapon feats). barbarian gives me fast movement and rage, should i so desire. spellthief gives me +1d6 sneak attack damage (as cancer mage also does the sneak attacky thing), trapfinding, and spellthieving for level 0 and 1 spells, which could be fun i guess.

it all fits into my character's background, as he is basically the privileged son of a wealthy businessman who was sent off to train in a lot of different schools of combat as a boy. kind of like an evil batman. he slept around with a lot of girls and contracted a venereal disease, which pissed him off, causing him to continue to maliciously spread the disease to others. having squandered his father's fortune, he sets off on an adventure for gold and glory.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Kingpun on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:05 am

you didnt actually need to multiclass that much you could have done it in 3 including cancer mage. but youre a dilettante
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby Red Omen on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:18 am

yeah

all you need to do is take two classes with good base fort save, and by level 3 you'll have +5
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Eulogic on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:35 pm

I would have it at level 3. I couldn't actually take cancer mage levels until 4. I'm delaying it until level 5 for the purposes of boosting my sneak attack and picking up trapfinding.

you don't get the save bonus until you take the class level, and since the highest level 1 bonus is 2, I'd need 3 class levels BEFORE I can enter cancer mage.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Red Omen on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm

i know

by level 3 you'd have +5 fort, so you could take your first cancer mage level at 4

i am aware of this

you're still weird
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Eulogic on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:54 pm

so are we starting tonight?
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Kingpun on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:21 pm

well thats what i assumed, did other poeple have different ideas
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby Eulogic on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:05 pm

i assumed we were but i dont know that it was explicitly stated
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Kingpun on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:06 pm

it wasnt ever but i said we were on same time as before unless we chose not to and we never chose not to
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby Kingpun on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 pm

so if any of you p[eople who want to play are reading this now, and you're probably not, get on skype or something
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby gorv on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 pm

ok this seems to be final

i might want to buy a hammer too idk
Attachments
Chuck Hardslab.rar
(118.54 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
gorv
Inertia

Postby Eulogic on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:41 pm

ok hi
Attachments
cancermage.rar
(219.67 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby FlankingLine on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Name: Lawrence Akers
Race: Human
Class: Warmage 4 Ranger 1
Alignment: Neutral Good
Size: M

Ability Scores (15, 11, 12, 16, 12, 13):
STR: 14
DEX: 12
CON: 11
INT: 15
WIS: 12
CHA: 16

HP: 32
AC: 17 (18 with shield)
Flat Footed: 16 (17 with shield)
Touch: 12

Base Attack: +3
Grapple: +5
Ranged Attack: +4
Speed: 30

Saves
Fort: +2
Ref: +4
Will: +5

Feats (3)
1. Combat Casting
2. Fiery Burst
3. Sudden Widen
(4). Track

Skills (48)
Concentration: 8+0=8 (12 for defensive)
Diplomacy: 3+3=6
Knowledge Arcana: 7+2=9
Knowledge History: 5+2=9
Knowledge Dungeoneering: 2+2=4
Knowledge Nature 4+2=4
Spellcraft: 7+2+2=11
Intimidate: 6+3=9
Survival: 3+1=4
Spot: 1
Listen: 1
Search: 1

Class Features:
Armored Mage: Light
Warmage Edge (+2)
Wild Empathy (d20+4)
Favored Enemy: Human

Spells per Day: (6/7/4)
Spells Known:
0 Level: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Light, Ray of Frost
1 Level: Accuracy, Burning Hands, Chill Touch, Fist of Stone, Hail of Stone, Magic Missile, Lesser Orb of Acid, (Cold., Electricity, Fire, Sound), Shocking Grasp, True Strike, Light of Lunia
2 Level: Blades of Fire, Continual Flame, Fire Trap, Fireburst, Flaming Sphere, Ice Knife, Melf's Acid Arrow, Pyrotechnics, Scorching Ray, Shatter, Whirling Blade
Save DC = 13 + spell level
Caster Level = 4 (5 for fire)

Equipment

Masterwork Glaive (308)
d10+3, x3 crit
+6 melee

Masterwork Longsword (315)
d8+2, 19-20
+6 melee

+1 Mithral Chain Shirt (1100)
+5 AC

3 Silver Daggers (66)