[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - Recommend me a consumer product

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

Recommend me a consumer product

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: Recommend me an MP3 player

Postby Eulogic on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Save your money and wait to buy a smartphone. They are way better than dedicated mp3 players.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby leokef on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:43 pm

leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Eulogic on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:57 pm

mp3 players are gay and you are gay for getting one. get a smartphone.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Eulogic on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:57 pm

you might as well be buying a portable cassette player. you are so behind the times.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Eulogic on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:58 pm

in fact, just buy a portable cassette player. it's cheaper and then you at least have retro appeal.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby leokef on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:25 am

Function over form, frugality over fashion.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Eulogic on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:30 am

then don't buy anything and appreciate the sounds of the world around you.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby leokef on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:32 am

Hey, you think my choice of device is passé, you should see the music I'll be putting on this thing.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Eulogic on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:36 am

you are wasting your money leokef!
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby leokef on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:36 am

Hey Eulogic, got a question here: which edition of D&D do I have to play to be popular.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Eulogic on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 am

actually, i just looked at the player you linked and $60 for a 2gb player really is a ripoff

you can get 4gb players for under 50
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Eulogic on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:41 am

the creative zen's prices are actually pretty on par with zune/ipod, so really you're spending just as much money on an inferior mp3 player
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Eulogic on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:42 am

by the way, i did have a creative mp3 player probably 5-6 years ago and it was really horribly made and i had to send it back for a new one twice because it literally kept falling apart.

enjoy your product!
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby leokef on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:56 am

Hey did you get a chance to play in FL's Unmod Maid RPG. I know you rolled a character, but it seemed like you missed the play date or something.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Eulogic on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 am

there is no subjects time to change for!
Eulogic
The Problem

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!