[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive

Postby Lightbunny on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:30 am

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/blog-p ... o_mee.html

October 30th, National Mall. Anyone else interested in going?
Lightbunny
Pepsi-Cola

Location: Massachusetts. Keeping New Hampshire Nervous Since 2004!

Re: Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive

Postby gorv on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:43 am

My old roommate is pestering me to go with him. I just might.
gorv
Inertia

Postby leokef on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:54 pm

So now Stewart and co. are holding johnny-come-lately rallies of vague purpose to express their dissatisfaction with Glenn Beck's successful rally. Do they realize they have been successfully trolled.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Red Omen on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby BaconFat on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Leokef just come out of the closet and show us your Sarah Palin tattoo already.
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby leokef on Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:47 pm

It's on my ass, you sure you want to see it.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby mobilisq on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:21 pm

100x more now
mobilisq
Chutzpah

Postby Lightbunny on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:32 pm

The DK is coming. It's a guaranteed awesomefest now.

We're also gonna go to the Smithsonian to see Kermit.
Lightbunny
Pepsi-Cola

Location: Massachusetts. Keeping New Hampshire Nervous Since 2004!

Postby Leon on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:54 pm

I want to go but living on the other side of the country ruins that.

Im going to still ty and make it but I don't think it'll happen.
Leon
Usurper

Location: Where ever the hell I am I probably don't like it all that much.

Postby Ace! on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Yeah, they couldn't do this LAST YEAR? What the fuck, world? Work with me here!

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby ploppy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:06 pm

would have made for another fun thing to do on boston meetup.

we need to do a new meetup
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby Leon on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:58 pm

It would have been awesome for sure.
Leon
Usurper

Location: Where ever the hell I am I probably don't like it all that much.

Postby gorv on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:05 pm

gorv
Inertia

Postby Eulogic on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 pm

lightbunny is pallin' around with terrorists
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby pwb on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:11 pm

pwb