[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive

Postby Merid on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:39 am

No one bothers to rally in STL. Until that happens, I'm out
Merid
Cantaloupe Island

Postby leokef on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:37 pm

leokef
The Sandlot

Postby leokef on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:37 pm

leokef
The Sandlot

Postby leokef on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:40 pm

That's not actually my ass. It's some marine's.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Lightbunny on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Lightbunny
Pepsi-Cola

Location: Massachusetts. Keeping New Hampshire Nervous Since 2004!

Postby Smasha on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Infomatic:

Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby Ace! on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:02 am

What an amazing human being. Seriously, I wrote him off for so long, but now, man. I get it.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby Red Omen on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:04 am

Five minutes and thirty-three seconds: The amount of time it takes for Stephen Colbert to lift his enormous balls out of his pants and slam them down on the desk in front of him.
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Smasha on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:36 pm

I love the guy in the background with the glasses who is so conscious of the camera and is trying so hard to put on just the right balance of indifference and disdain.
Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby gorv on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:09 am

gorv
Inertia

Postby Smasha on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:53 am

Even better.
Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby gorv on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:58 pm

I'm going to be there fyi
gorv
Inertia

Postby Eulogic on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:14 pm

hey me too.

I am mostly going down to hang out with my college friends on Halloween but I'll be at the rally too
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby BaconFat on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:03 pm

your college d&d club, you mean

who only let you play because you had a SICK collection of figurines
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby Eulogic on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:35 pm

none of my college friends played d&d. actually, i didn't play until after college.

one of them did larp though and we made (and still make) fun of him for it. he also dated a 30 year old woman with whom he larped for a little while sophomore year. it seems like that was a weird time for him.
Eulogic
The Problem

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!