[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - You should be reading Homestuck

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

You should be reading Homestuck

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: You should be reading Homestuck

Postby Red Omen on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:58 am

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Ace! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 am

I'm deep into Act II right now and I like it. Mostly. I mean, I really enjoy all the parts, but they're not quite fitting into each other yet. I love the introduction of the new characters, but he switches between them at the worst possible times. I loved the goofy jokes in the very beginning, but I didn't love how long it took to get to anything at all.

I'm getting more and more hooked on the concept, though, and I love that. But... is there any indication of how long the thing is going to run? How often does it update? I'm trying to avoid another Broken Saints scenario where they updated twice a year and I started when there were only four episodes and it took forever to end.

Is this going to be like that?

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby Red Omen on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 am

It just updated today. You can look at a log of recent updates in the lower right if you're interested. (Naturally, don't click on any of them.)

If you're concerned about the fact that there's no end, read Problem Sleuth. It's got the same layers of complexity that Homestuck does, only he actually finished it. I generally recommend that people start with that one.
Red Omen

Postby Ace! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:08 am

I guess I'm not too concerned about it not ending, just about it not ending and then not updating for more than a month. I like this a lot so far, I just don't want to get stuck on a cliffhanger.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby gorv on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 pm

gorv
Inertia

Postby Red Omen on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Red Omen

Postby gorv on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:43 pm

gorv
Inertia

Postby Alceste on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Karkat at the end made me laugh so hard!
Alceste
Usurper

Postby Blitz on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Blitz
Oingo Boingo

Postby Alceste on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:46 am

Hahahaha, yes!
Alceste
Usurper

Previous