[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - With regard to the upcoming Halloween holiday...

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

With regard to the upcoming Halloween holiday...

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

With regard to the upcoming Halloween holiday...

Postby Eulogic on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:11 pm

COSTUME IDEAS PLZ
Eulogic
The Problem

Re: With regards to the upcoming Halloween holiday...

Postby Smasha on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby gorv on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:16 pm

gorv
Inertia

Postby leokef on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Fred Flintstone smoking a cigarette.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby gorv on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:26 pm

gorv
Inertia

Postby Red Omen on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:42 am

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby pwb on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:58 am

I just figured out what I was going to be this year. Not the most original idea I'll admit but it's definitely the best thing I've thought of so far and I think it could turn out really good.

Talked to my friend and she is gonna make one of these for me (I found a template, kind of)

and then I'm gonna get this shirt or you know something very similar, but this was the best one I found so far

and yeah. Gonna be Calvin & Hobbes. My hair is really fine so I should be able to get it stand up real easy w/ some basic product. Anyway yea I am excited.
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby JM_Zen on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 am

JM_Zen
Cantaloupe Island

Postby Neimonster on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:24 am

Six of my friends and I have bought these:

We're gonna have one unique accessory each and swap with each other throughout the night for maximum confusion.

Neimonster
Usurper

Postby Merid on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:24 am

Merid
Cantaloupe Island

Postby geko on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:29 pm

i once convinced a girl to be john madden. im just gonna dress up as one of my friends, which at the time of this idea's conception was the funniest thing in the world
geko
Alphabet Soup

Postby gorv on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:40 pm

gorv
Inertia

Postby Buttercup on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Buttercup
Usurper

Postby Eulogic on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:57 pm

my wife is going as carmen sandiego and i am going as an ACME detective
Eulogic
The Problem

Next

Return to Serious Business!