[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - With regard to the upcoming Halloween holiday...

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

With regard to the upcoming Halloween holiday...

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: With regard to the upcoming Halloween holiday...

Postby Buttercup on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:24 pm

So I'm practicing my halloween makeup today, gonna be a zombie (it's becoming a bit of a tradition for me). I usually just do the pale face with some bruises and lots of blood, but this year I wanted to have the zombie bite, so I'm trying to learn how to make a flesh wound with flesh latex and lots and lots of makeup. Here's my latest run:

I think I've got it!

There will be a lot more blood on the day of, but I have to conserve my bottle of fake blood this year since my roommie is going to be Dexter. We're gonna need a lot of blood.
Buttercup
Usurper

Postby mobilisq on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:10 pm

rockin
mobilisq
Chutzpah

Postby ploppy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:09 am

turns out im going to be a lucky cat!
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby mulligan on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:14 pm

My Marty McFly outfit is almost completed, just a few more things and its Back to the Future for me at the party tonight!
mulligan
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Postby Xerox on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:39 pm

I wanted to do the McFly thing too, but I couldn't find a puffy vest anywhere so I'm probably headed out in a cocktail dress.
Xerox
Cantaloupe Island

Postby BaconFat on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Just another weekend for ol' xerox?
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby pwb on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 pm

My Calvin and Hobbes went off without a hitch! I even won third place in the costume contest, right behind Cheech & Chong, and Weird Al Yankovic. Pictures sometime soon-ish.
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby mulligan on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:16 pm

the McFly outfit turned out pretty good.

I made my wife write 'I love you!' and put Jennifer's grandmother's phone number on the back of my save the clock tower flyer, it was rad and the party was fun.
mulligan
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Postby leokef on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:23 pm

Niiiiiiice. More pictures from yous guys!

I had no reason to dress up this year (least not any healthy reason), unfortunately. But if I had had occasion to dress up... nah, I probably wouldn't have dressed up as anything anyway.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby pwb on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Ok, there are some more pictures that I'm waiting on, but these should give you a good idea! Enjoy!!

Miss Piggy actually sewed my Hobbes doll up from scratch. And for free! Not pictured is her boyfriend, as Kermit the Frog.

Minnie Mouse enters the fray!

The Kitchen-ettes.

The troublemaking cross-over of the century: Calvin vs. The Hamburglar!

What the hell am I doing here! Who knows. But really, check out that expression on Weird Al's face. Poifekt.

Today on Sally Jessy Raphael: Children Stars Who Grew Up To Be Terrible Potheads
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby dkhighwind on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Suck it.

dkhighwind
Tarantula

Postby Ace! on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Ha! I'm really glad that moustache worked out. I remember how much it was bugging you to actually grow it.

Also, that's an awesome Calvin, and a rad McFly. I wish I could have partied with you dudes! Instead we paid the cover for a band that was taken offstage by the police five minutes before we showed up. That's some bullshit.

I wore the same mask I've been wearing five years running. I think I'll use it every Halloween until I die or it does.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby Red Omen on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Smasha on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:56 pm

That's him.
Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby Ace! on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Unfortunately, it was just a noise complaint. The place has been getting a lot of them recently, and some suspect that it's all from a less popular music bar across the street.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!