[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - With regard to the upcoming Halloween holiday...

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

With regard to the upcoming Halloween holiday...

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: With regard to the upcoming Halloween holiday...

Postby Red Omen on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby ploppy on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:39 pm

halloween get!
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby mobilisq on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:42 pm

who brought the anime pillow
mobilisq
Chutzpah

Postby BaconFat on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:40 pm

I think it's part of pip's Otaku costume.
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby ploppy on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:29 pm

reg pillow with some pic from zanzimg remod thread pinned to it
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby ploppy on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:44 pm

oh yeah and at the halloween party we went to i met a guy who is RED OMENS EXACT DOUBLE
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby pwb on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:58 pm

pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby Red Omen on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Ace! on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby Alceste on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:24 pm

I didn't really do much on Halloween, but the day before involved my donning of a viking hat...

...climbing up and over net walls...

...leaping over fire...

...and getting extremely muddy.

Alceste
Usurper

Postby Smasha on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:41 pm

A day in the life.
Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby leokef on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:03 pm

You know, Alceste, maybe I don't say this enough, but, you're pretty for a guy.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Alceste on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:10 pm

I'm not the one wearing the blue shorts and pink sports bra, but I'll still take the compliment, you charmer, you. ;-*
Alceste
Usurper

Postby Buttercup on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:39 am

Finally got around to uploading some pics:

wideruled as Dexter when he's working.

My zombie makeup, the bite didn't turn out as good as my earlier flesh wound. Doing it on my own neck was really difficult. Maybe next time I'll have a cheek bite, I think that will be much easier.

My sister and her boyfriend were a chola and a cholo. This is them trying to look "mean." They are sooooo white.

Here's a happier pic. My sister's so purty!

Are those green toes I see?

OMG! It's thehulk as The Hulk!

And here's the third brother, youngest to wide and hulk.

There were other people there, my other sister painted her face in the tradition of El Dia De Los Muertos, she looked awesome but apparently I didn't get a picture of her. Sad times. One gal had on a slutty witch costume, no pics of her either cause eff that noise. But yea, that was it. Good times were had!
Buttercup
Usurper

Postby barck obama on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:38 am

aw wow
barck obama
Exclamation

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!