[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - Unmod D&D Game New Thread - 14/10 at 11:00 eastern (dst?????

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

Unmod D&D Game New Thread - 14/10 at 11:00 eastern (dst?????

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: Unmod D&D Game New Thread - 14/10 at 11:00 eastern (dst?????

Postby FlankingLine on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Instead of Sudden Widen, I'm taking the Fell Weaken metamagic feat from Libris Mortis. For +1 spell level, it causes any living enemy that takes damage from the spell to take a -4 strength penalty for one minute, no save. It doesn't stack with itself, but it's still more useful than most other non-prereq metamagics.
FlankingLine
Immoderator

Postby Horseboy on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 pm

yeah ok no i wont be here this season

just cant do it at this time with work in the morning

Have some German pop music.
Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby gorv on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:52 pm

is this happening?
gorv
Inertia

Postby Kingpun on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:14 pm

yes
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby gorv on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:23 pm

i think i tweaked something last week but i dont remember what it was

i think i moved a pt from con to dex
Attachments
Chuck Hardslab.rar
(118.64 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
gorv
Inertia

Postby Red Omen on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:57 am

thursday is just the worst

i am the worst
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Eulogic on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:28 am

i died

i am dead

i am rolling a new character because i died
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Kingpun on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:31 am

Lost and alone on a silent beach, Valdis, Chuck and Lawrence briefly hopped into an abandoned boat before deciding that none of them knew anything about sailing and setting off into the blue might be a bit too dangerous. They set off into the forest instead, stopping briefly to squash a gnome-sized scorpion that seemed to have been separated from its cyclone.

Deep in the dark forest, the trees looked a little creepy and the roots and undergrowth made movement difficult. The party walked right into a foraging dire boar and Valdis stepped onto the front line and slugged it out, being wounded but able to recover. The cries of the boar brought his companions awkwardly charging in -- three more boars.

Fighting on the front lines, Valdis became surrounded. His sleepsmoke wasn't able to slow the boars, but Lawrence unwittingly walked into it and went out for the battle. Chuck hacked through the enemies, but wasn't in time to save Valdis, who fell, speared in the back with a razor-sharp tusk.

Looking around after stripping Valdis' corpse, Lawrence and Chuck decided the trees were kind of odd-looking after all, but found some delicious truffles where the great boars had been digging.

Revised Experience Rewards:
Lawrence: 1383 XP
Chuck: 1650 XP

RIP Valdis Specht, we hardly knew ye.
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby Kingpun on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:32 am

thursday bloody thursday
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby gorv on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:46 am

i can now teleport twice a day

yay me
gorv
Inertia

Postby Kingpun on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:17 am

controlling four boars at once, who only do gore attacks and cant even do actions like charging, was a lot easier than the hundred billion orcs i had last time
Image (extinct)
Kingpun
Huey Lewis

Postby FlankingLine on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Man, I'm almost thinking of ditching the whole eldritch knight thing and just doing a Stormcaster. The only negative is I have to take Gust of Wind as my next Advanced Learning chance, instead of something better. Also my gishiness will pretty much go away.
FlankingLine
Immoderator

Postby Eulogic on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:45 pm

we could make a stormparty composed of a stormcaster from stormwrack, stormsinger from frostburn, stormlord from complete divine, and storm sentry from eberron's dragonmarked

there is also storm disciple from complete psionic, but psions aren't allowed. there is also stormtalon from races of the wild, but they don't actually do anything with storms.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby FlankingLine on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:49 pm

nevermind durr gust of wind is a 3rd level warmage spell
FlankingLine
Immoderator

Postby Eulogic on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 pm

this tomorrow everyone prepare
Eulogic
The Problem

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!