[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - hey what happened to orual

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

hey what happened to orual

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: hey what happened to orual

Postby Smasha on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby leokef on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:56 pm

That was a silly little affair. Hey it was your pedagogy that helped set her off that time, Smasha.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby ploppy on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:01 pm

long story short shes not a big fan of this place any more thread over
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby ploppy on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:02 pm

shes "asleep" right behind me at the moment. oh and sometimes she posts on remod and find her on minecraft.
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby ploppy on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:02 pm

ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby pwb on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:31 pm

I can't minecraft I will never see orual again :cry:
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby ploppy on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:33 pm

shes on facebook too!

shes humming like a moron behind me at the moment and maybe will start posting here again because i told her that people here miss her.

also today we found out that i can fit her nose and mouth inside my mouth.
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby BaconFat on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Err... given that can we possibly trade you for her???
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby BaconFat on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:34 pm

rip orual

what was the thing that made her leave?? I can't believe someone go pitchforked out again and I wasn't involved grrrrr
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby gorv on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:37 pm

we have hilariously bad/ironic opinions about just about everything, i dont see why she thinks we wouldn't about women too?

this is kind of the thing we do

she should be insulting men
gorv
Inertia

Postby BaconFat on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:48 pm

OK I read all that stuff this time.... I think my brain blocked it out last time.
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby Smasha on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:56 pm

orual never overtly accused anyone of misogyny. She overtly accused us (that is, some unspecified subset of the unmod.org males) of assuming she was a "humorless feminist" or "angry misandrist." Of course, in so accusing us, she was assuming a lot about us. This is hypocritical of her since in the same post she was sarcastically praising pip, Ace!, me, and perhaps implicitly leokef for making unwarranted assumptions.

In the post orual accused me of making an unwarranted assumption, she quoted something I wrote a full week before pip told us about him being stalked. What I wrote was a response to a story Ace! told about a guy who has loud sex and loud fights, not anything pip or orual said.

The only thing I said in response to pip's story about being stalked was that he should post it on Storg.net.

Ace!'s loud neighbour: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6881&p=188948#p188948
pip getting stalked: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6881&p=189465#p189465
orual's penultimate Unmod.org post: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6881&p=189483#p189483

Despite all this, I want orual to go back to posting here.
Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby dkhighwind on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Went back and read a bit of the tiff.

In related news, I greeted the "gentlemen" on Minecraft, to which Orual responded with an *ahem*. I calmly explained that, as is well known, there are no girls on the Internet and as such my greeting was appropriate.
dkhighwind
Tarantula

Postby BaconFat on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Yeah we left that and BACKWARDS PANTLESS HUG LOL back in the old house before we skipped out without paying the rent.
BaconFat
Teuton

Postby Horseboy on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:44 pm

we are so bored

so bored

Have some German pop music.
Horseboy
Left Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Business!