[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - hey what happened to orual

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

hey what happened to orual

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: hey what happened to orual

Postby leokef on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 pm

leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Buttercup on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:59 am

I like...wanna say something. But I don't know what to say.

I think the moral of the story is be nice to people, except when they are on the internet.
Buttercup
Usurper

Postby The Tromboner on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:21 am

Hey I just noticed this thread, and I don't minecraft enough, so orual should post here, too!
^ Thank you, orual.
The Tromboner
Alphabet Soup

Postby rem on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:37 pm

orual burned down my mine and left a chilling anti-Chilean message sign on it that has since been removed. As oldspawn slowly becomes gentrified, we lose our roots and our culture.
rem
Cantaloupe Island

Postby leokef on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Hey what happened to rem. Oh hey rem. Hey what happened to you.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby pwb on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:55 pm

pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby ploppy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:18 am

i tried i tried but theres only so much i can do. she said she will probably be posting more at remod but just not much in general. i dont know i dont really know where she is going with it. she doesnt really think everyone is a misogynist, just that we keep up this little dance of have opinions and argue about them and it getting boring, that much i grasp.

she thinks no one really pays attention to her anyways and is scared that shes now just considered an accessory to me. ive tried telling her this isnt true but shes entitled to think and feel the way she wants.

she should really be more self confident and thats one of the things that bugs me so god damn bad. shes such an amazing individual, its why im just so god damn crazy about her and my future with her. she says i give her too much credit and compliment her too much and maybe i do, but i just want her to be confident and share herself with the world because shes so damn COOL. when i first met her i thought she was a very attractive woman, when i got to know her and talk to her.... it was like an atom bomb

she is kind of right about being ignored, but she doesnt really speak up much in the first place. i dunno man its a big complex mess.
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby leokef on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:41 am

leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Red Omen on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:55 am

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby gorv on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:16 am

women
gorv
Inertia

Postby Ace! on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:17 am

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby leokef on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:30 am

I echo these sentiments. I don't know why she should be so self-conscious. We all have complexes and issues here. Red Omen continues to hide in the closet, even though he openly admits he hasn't been with a woman in over a year. pwb has a pathological obsession with Sega CD, an eighteen year-old console, and I fear we may have to host an intervention for him. Red Shadow, in between orgies, wants to direct air traffic while on heaps of drugs. I assume Ace! continues to operate under the delusion that the Spiderman movies are anything less than brilliant, even as he praises Piranha 3D. Horseboy's a sword-wielding German nationalist spy living in England. Smasha... well hell, from which volume would you like to hear an excerpt? And I'm a superstitious Young Earth Creationist who wears white robes to job interviews. You think it's just bad luck nobody hires me?!
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby pwb on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:57 am

pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby Buttercup on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:11 am

Buttercup
Usurper

Postby BaconFat on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:15 am