[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - Rally to Restore Sanity Part 2

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

Rally to Restore Sanity Part 2

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Rally to Restore Sanity Part 2

Postby dkhighwind on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:48 pm

A new topic for the subject just to finalize things and reattract attention:

A friend and myself will be heading up to DC on Thursday and we'll be shoving off on Saturday. Anybody who's gonna be there I would love to meet, hang out with, and drink with. Let this be a thread to organize any meetups, sound good amigos?

Seriously - drinking.
dkhighwind
Tarantula

Re: Rally to Restore Sanity Part 2

Postby Eulogic on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm going to the rally but I'm mostly going to be hanging out with college friends. Maybe I will see you guys though?
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Smasha on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:09 pm

You were friends with the DK when you were in college.
Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Postby Eulogic on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:20 pm

touché
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby gorv on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:45 pm

my plans are in a constant state of flux as people drop in and out of my carpool

the only thing i know for sure is that i'll be there
gorv
Inertia

Postby dkhighwind on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Gorveg, my martinis speak to me clearly, dry and dirty, with olives mighty, in a tongue lost to men. Their meaning is, however, quite clear, and they say unto you: "shut the fuck up. We goin' drinking."

SO IT HAS BEEN SAID. SO IT SHALL BE.

Also, I'm seein' the original Kermit at the Smithsonian. That is a fucking cruel word to make a drunk man type.
dkhighwind
Tarantula

Postby gorv on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:53 am

gorv
Inertia

Postby dkhighwind on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Seriously? Like, the dragging of feet and everything?
dkhighwind
Tarantula

Postby gorv on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:26 pm

yeah, why not? i'll let you know specifics when I know what the shit is going on myself
gorv
Inertia

Postby gorv on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:20 pm

urrrrgh the guy who had a place for us to stay dropped cause he couldnt get off work

my other friend thinks she can wrangle a place, though.
gorv
Inertia

Postby dkhighwind on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Jesus fuck balls COCK dick.

Well, I'll be heading up tomorrow. If anybody wants to get together lemme know. E-mail me at dkhighwind@gmail.com for my number or ask lightbunny for it as he also has it.
dkhighwind
Tarantula

Postby Sauzer on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:54 pm

Sauzer
Immoderator

Postby Eulogic on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 pm

i know so many people in dc i have nigh infinite places to stay

for me, not you
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby geko on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:26 pm

i dont get it, i love stewart/colbert as much as the next young white male but the idea of a fake political rally doesnt seem... fun
geko
Alphabet Soup

Postby Smasha on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:06 pm

It isn't "fake." It is a rally in opposition to Glenn Beck's rally (and by extension, his followers). It is just that the means of opposition is mockery and sarcasm.

If the Fear / Sanity rally is fake in a meaningful sense, then so is the Honour rally.
Smasha
Cantaloupe Island

Next

Return to Serious Business!