[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - senseless ppr bickering

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

senseless ppr bickering

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

...and it made me _____

Postby Red Omen on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:14 pm

someone please tell me why i am arguing with ghettoflame on ppr
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Re: ...and it made me _____

Postby Ace! on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Because you chose to go to PPR.

PS: Thanks for the heads up!

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby Red Omen on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:28 pm

no, don't

you'll have to read the entire thread to find out why exactly he's wrong
Red Omen

Postby Red Omen on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Red Omen

Postby Sauzer on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 pm

dont read ppr -jesus christ, the bible
Sauzer
Immoderator

Postby Red Omen on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Red Omen

Postby The Tromboner on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:49 pm

^ Thank you, orual.
The Tromboner
Alphabet Soup

Postby ploppy on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:49 pm

ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby ploppy on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:49 pm

pretty great fictional character though
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby pwb on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:22 pm

pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby pwb on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:56 pm

I guess you could say, that jesus is just alright w/ me...
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby Sauzer on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Sauzer
Immoderator

Postby ploppy on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:16 pm

what he said is cool and p revolutionary etc but the emphasis as an actual factual character in history is p stupid and makes him out to be something hes now.....

you know the son of god thing
ploppy
Angel's Friend

Postby pwb on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:20 pm

I am not saying that he was the actual son of god but I think it's perfectly reasonable that there might have been a historical Jesus who lived and said the things that Jesus is said to have said
pwb
is pretty rad!

Postby Leon on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:34 pm

I'll believe he existed and did awesome stuff to promote peace and unity and all that Jazz and blame the church and stupid idiots for perverting his message into "YOU BE LIKE US OR YOUS ALL GONNA DIE AND GO TO HELL!!!"

TL;DR:

What PWB said.
Leon
Usurper

Location: Where ever the hell I am I probably don't like it all that much.

Next

Return to Serious Business!