[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - what did u get

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

what did u get

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

Re: what did u get

Postby gorv on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 am

My brother got me assassins creed brotherhood. Multi is p fun
gorv
Inertia

Postby Red Omen on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby Eulogic on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:39 am

46 inch lcd hdtv
ps3
kirby's epic yarn
a boy and his blob
littlebigplanet
some other stuff
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Buttercup on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 am

A Kindle (wi-fi and 3G capable)
My nine year old niece got me a very pretty necklace
Bamboo kitchen utensils with a little bamboo holder to match my bamboo cutting boards
A set of glasses and tumblers
Aaaaand, wideruled got me a Spot Bot. It's a little robot I can put on the carpet where my dog pees and it shampoos and scrubs. We've already used it on several spills from the parties we've had and it works so well we're gonna have to shampoo the whole carpet, because the clean spots are SO MUCH cleaner than the rest of the carpet.

:D

I gave my mom a She loves candles and the ocean, so this was literally the perfect gift for her.
My younger sister I got a matching hat, scarf and glove set to go with her new winter coat.
I gave my older sister a sampler of herbal teas and a diffuser from the since she loves tea but usually can't afford the good stuff being a single mom.
And my niece got three new shirts from me, because that's all she wants are clothes. But this time she wanted "funny" shirts, so I found one with a hamburger and fries smiling at each other with a heart in a thought bubble above their heads. It's retarded cute.
Buttercup
Usurper

Previous

Return to Serious Business!