UnMod.org


Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

Your best moment of 2001-2010

A decade in review.

Moderator: Flavor Savers

Re: Your best moment of 2001-2010

Postby Buttercup on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:52 am

That's a huge span of time for me to try to pin down my one favorite moment.

The early part from 2001 to around 2003 or 2004 was spent partying quite a bit, so that's a bit of a blur. I guess I'd have to say the best and worst part of this past decade was my relationship with Marcus.

But a close second is seeing Daft Punk live at Red Rock Amphitheater. Best. Concert. Ever.
"The sky is blue, and all the leaves are green!
My heart's as warm as a baked potatah!
I think I know precisely what I mean,
When I say it's a shpadoinkel day!"
User avatar
Buttercup
Usurper
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:08 am

Re: Your best moment of 2001-2010

Postby Alceste on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Buttercup wrote:But a close second is seeing Daft Punk live at Red Rock Amphitheater. Best. Concert. Ever.


Seething jealousy right now.
Image
User avatar
Alceste
Usurper
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Underdone

Re: Your best moment of 2001-2010

Postby pwb on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Hands down best moment of the decade was seeing Pee-Wee Herman Live in LA with a group of close friends. After that, I went to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles for the first time ever.

Dang magical night!
Image
User avatar
pwb
is pretty rad!
 
Posts: 2932
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:26 pm

Re: Your best moment of 2001-2010

Postby Buttercup on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 am

Alceste wrote:
Buttercup wrote:But a close second is seeing Daft Punk live at Red Rock Amphitheater. Best. Concert. Ever.


Seething jealousy right now.

I get that a lot. Even from many of my friends here, who were all invited and could have easily come, but simply didn't want to save the money for the trip. I EVEN HAD AN EXTRA TICKET THAT I COULDN'T GIVE AWAY!
"The sky is blue, and all the leaves are green!
My heart's as warm as a baked potatah!
I think I know precisely what I mean,
When I say it's a shpadoinkel day!"
User avatar
Buttercup
Usurper
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:08 am

Re: Your best moment of 2001-2010

Postby ploppy on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:22 am

orual
Image
User avatar
ploppy
Angel's Friend
 
Posts: 11909
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: LANDLAND

Re: Your best moment of 2001-2010

Postby Alceste on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:06 am

Buttercup wrote:
Alceste wrote:
Buttercup wrote:But a close second is seeing Daft Punk live at Red Rock Amphitheater. Best. Concert. Ever.


Seething jealousy right now.

I get that a lot. Even from many of my friends here, who were all invited and could have easily come, but simply didn't want to save the money for the trip. I EVEN HAD AN EXTRA TICKET THAT I COULDN'T GIVE AWAY!


*rage guy image*
Image
User avatar
Alceste
Usurper
 
Posts: 1318
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Underdone

Re: Your best moment of 2001-2010

Postby Buttercup on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:58 pm

I know! Right?
"The sky is blue, and all the leaves are green!
My heart's as warm as a baked potatah!
I think I know precisely what I mean,
When I say it's a shpadoinkel day!"
User avatar
Buttercup
Usurper
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:08 am

Previous

Return to 2001-2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron