[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - Music YOU have recorded.

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

Music YOU have recorded.

A forum to discuss music, radio, VOIP, audiobooks, or sounds in general.

Moderator: None

Re: Music YOU have recorded.

Postby The Tromboner on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 pm

I am resurrecting this thread again, because I still do lots of musical things on a really regular basis!

First up is my acapella group, Sons of Pitches, which I know I've talked about on here. We're in our second year now (first full year) and from one of our performances, a random audience member taped us and put us on youtube! So here's us singing an arrangement of James Taylor's "That Lonesome Road". It came out really nicely, I think.

And now, my college choir! This is a song that I had the solo on for college choir. It came out alright. My pronunciation could have been better, but I'm satisfied with it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ezy8pp
^ Thank you, orual.
The Tromboner
Alphabet Soup

Re: Music YOU have recorded.

Postby The Tromboner on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Since I'm more or less the only one who posts in this thread, have more of my acapella group, Sons of Pitches!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sons-o ... 5314472353

On our facebook page, you can see the three most recent videos, which were of us at our Christmas concert! Check out "Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming" because that one came out very well.
^ Thank you, orual.
The Tromboner
Alphabet Soup

Previous

Return to Audio