[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - A sudden realization that deserves a thread

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

A sudden realization that deserves a thread

For general chat. Videogames, music, whatever. Moderated.

Moderator: None

A sudden realization that deserves a thread

Postby leokef on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:51 pm

So, today was just another boring day where I continued to waste my life. I made some calls and had my student loans put into forbearance, did some light gardening, ran a couple errands. I felt pretty lonely throughout the day. I don't know, just felt like I'm not in touch with people. Tonight I watched Kick-Ass, which I found underwhelming and somewhat reprehensible. Inspired by the loser in the film, I suppose (and that hot English teacher in the movie), I headed to my computer to unwind and squeeze one out.

I put Edge of Darkness on the TV for some reason, don't ask me why. I collapse into my chair, then decide on what material I might use as supplement. I settle for a softcore scene from the film , which I recommend as a piece of light fluff for you Uschi Digard fans. After my moment arrives, I find myself staring at Mel Gibson cradling his dying daughter on the TV and--all of a fucking sudden--it hits me:

That guy who plays The Weird in was the father in .
leokef
The Sandlot

Re: A sudden realization that deserves a thread

Postby leokef on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:53 pm

I mean, of all the epiphanies to have in that moment--and just look at the fucking scene, dude--that was it. And it hit me like a sack of anvils.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby leokef on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Think not that it came completely out of the blue. Here was my train of thought exactly:

Hot fat tits rubbing against each other->Mel Gibson holding his dying daughter in his arms->autopsy scene in Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance->twitches on the father's face while he watches->the Weird making that funny face in the trailer just before he runs in front of the snipers->same man->holy shit->check IMDB->confirm
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Flamewave on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:23 pm

uh
Flamewave
Usurper

Postby leokef on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:32 pm

I feel like, in some alternate universe where I'm a successful detective, at that very moment I probably solved a murder case.
leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Eulogic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:44 am

This is how I felt when I realized that The Maxx is Warrior from Diablo and Julie is Rogue. Also Sarah Kerrigan.
Eulogic
The Problem

Postby Lightbunny on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:58 am

Only old Sarah Kerrigan.

New Sarah Kerrigan is .
Lightbunny
Pepsi-Cola

Location: Massachusetts. Keeping New Hampshire Nervous Since 2004!

Postby Eulogic on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:59 am

yeah, i know, but new kerrigan didn't exist when i had the revelation
Eulogic
The Problem

Return to Serious Business!