[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
UnMod.org • View topic - Your best moment of 2001-2010

UnMod.org

Today I found a new virus on the Internet.

Your best moment of 2001-2010

A decade in review.

Moderator: Flavor Savers

Your best moment of 2001-2010

Postby leokef on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Best thing that happened to you or the best thing you did, whatever. You proposed, you graduated, you avenged your father's death, etc.

I had a lot of great moments this past decade. Setting aside those that took place in my dreams or waking fancies, I'm left with maybe one really great moment: that one day back in high school, which I believe I've referenced all too often here, when I interrupted a class to sing to a girl I liked when she felt down. Seems like that single moment inspired all the good things of my high school experience that followed. Not a single thing I've done since has been so genuine, wholesome, and spontaneous.

Kinda sad, I know. So! How about you.
leokef
The Sandlot

Re: Your best moment of 2001-2010

Postby Eulogic on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Eulogic
The Problem

Postby FlankingLine on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 pm

i joined the overclocked remix forums and was voted second most popular unmodder once (well after the good posters left)
FlankingLine
Immoderator

Postby mobilisq on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:19 pm

2010 was pretty cool i took acid and got a girlfriend who is smarter than me right before it ended

the rest was pretty forgettable
mobilisq
Chutzpah

Postby Martin Penwald on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:23 pm

The last decade has been quite eventful for me. Finished school, joined the military, studied at a local university, studied abroad (and got an enormous scholarship), got my master's degree, and, 2 days before new year's eve, a job.

I can't come up with a single moment I'm particularly proud of, though. At all.
Martin Penwald
Omelette Elemental

Postby leokef on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:28 pm

leokef
The Sandlot

Postby Red Omen on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:32 pm

cashuea :awesome:
Red Omen
Sit, Admin, Sit! Good Admin!

Postby FlankingLine on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:13 pm

FlankingLine
Immoderator

Postby Ace! on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:15 am

I shit my pants the day after getting my Masters degree.

Ace!
Indy, Cover Your Heart!

Postby Alceste on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Moving to California, having never lived out of and barely left Illinois my whole life.

Second would be my ex trying to kidnap me when I was breaking up with her.

Third would be hearing about a full-grown, well-educated man in good health shitting himself.
Alceste
Usurper

Postby Red Omen on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:37 am

i lost my virginity

that was p rad
Red Omen

Postby Horseboy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 am

I remember most of you posting about those things, too. Nothing all that great happened to me, though.

Have some German pop music.
Horseboy
Left Tackle

Postby Neimonster on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:06 am

Neimonster
Usurper

Postby Red Omen on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:11 pm

It does take a while to get into it.
Red Omen